Unvented Hot Water Cylinders are pressurised tanks that are not vented by an external body, but use a pressurised system to move the hot water. Unvented Cylinders use mains pressure ensuring sufficient pressure of hot water even in higher floors and without the need for a Header Tank in the Loft.
The Benefits of having an Unvented Cylinder:
– Freeing up space in your loft – no need for Header/Feeder Tanks
– Flexible location – Cylinders can be installed in the garage to free up airing cupboards
– Higher pressure for Showers, Bath and Kitchen
– Quieter system – no noise from cistern in the loft
– Less chance of pipes freezing in the loft
Please note, if you decide to have an Unvented System installed or have an existing system, it is important to know that as per the Manufacturer’s instructions, these cylinders must be serviced once a year. Failure to do so, could result in your Buildings Insurance being null and void.
Please see Link below to see what can happen if the Safety Devices fail on an Unvented Hot Water Cylinder.
Call us today for a free no obligation quote. Tel: 0117 939 1389